On the "Map" at the bottom of your screen, you will find an information panel :
- Bike’s name
- The last GPS position of this bike
- Time and date of the last GPS position
- The battery level
* In "Standard" or "Expert" mode, the last GPS point is always recorded.
* Here you can see the last GPS point.
In “Expert” mode, you see the last recorded point.
-Your bike has moved and your Bluetooth is out of range.
-You received an alert and the last recorded GPS position point is displayed. It updates depending on the bike’s movement.
* By clicking on the map at the top right, you can choose between a standard or satellite map.