You will find here different elements :
- Your IMEI number, battery level
- Notifications (here Enabled)
- Mode (here Expert)
- Theft mode (here Disabled)
- Movement sensitivity (here Normal)
* You can choose, through to enable or disable notifications, change your mode sensitivity.
Take the time to choose the right mode.
Alternate between Standard and Expert mode sends conflict commands to your tracker.
Kind of like braking and accelerating at the same time.
“Motion Sensitivity” can be Normal or Fine.
It all depends on the environment you are in.
If your bike is parked on a busy street.
It is recommanded to set the sensitivity to “Normal" to avoid air calls triggering a lot of alerts.
With the sensitivity set to “Fine”, the slightest micro vibration is detected by your tracker.