When pairing your HOOT Bile Tracker, in “Expert” mode you also need to connect your smartphone via Bluetooth with the tracker.
- Put your tracker in charge and keep its PIN code (entered in the 4° tab of the "My Bikes" section on your app).
- Activate Bluetooth in your smartphone settings.
- You will see the name of your tracker : select it and enter the PIN code.
- Your tracker goes back to the list of nearby devices and you see it as not connected: this is normal. Your tracker is not like a speaker, permanently connected to your Bluetooth.
- You can disconnect your tracer from the charge.
- You will find after a few minutes on your app in the 4° tab of your "My bikes" section, the name of your smartphone. You are logged in.
In case of movement-vibration :
* If the tracker detects your smartphone, you will not receive notifications because the tracker considers you are close to it and therefore your bike is safe.
* If the tracker does not detect your smartphone, you will be notified within a few minutes by a notification with the last GPS point recorded in the "Map" or "History" tab.
It's the "Tracking" mode.
The Bluetooth function is blocked if the tracker is not in charge.